Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Hang On!

 

It’s cold here.  And misting. Spring’s tease was real.

Tomorrow they are calling for 69 degrees and severe thunderstorms. What are you going to do? Hang on, I guess! It’s a real changeable end to March.

I’m still losing hair post Covid. Like half of it is gone. Hoping I’m nearing the end of the great shed. Thankfully I started with a lot so with a hair product that adds body it’s not too noticeable.  It’s just unnerving to see it visibly getting shorter and thinner. A friend sitting near me in church did laugh as she compared me to Pigpen in Charlie Brown for leaving a trail of hair wherever I go. Again, what are you going to do?  Hang on!  This too shall pass….and I’m here to experience it, so there’s that.


Candle orders are going strong. It’s keeping me busy in the evenings. Thank goodness for the ability to just walk downstairs and go to work. And it smells good too! 

Have a delightful day!  If your circumstances call for it…Hang on!!  Hold tight to someone else if they need it. We’ve got this.  The world may be crazy but our foundation can be solid as a rock! Set your feet on that sure foundation. 





1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh mine sheds too, share anything that you use that works to help! Enjoy your day dear friend, I am hanging on too:) HUGS!