Friday, December 28, 2007

This 'n That

Hey Ya'll...
I'm going to be very busy later today...that sounds funny because it is about 1:15 am and it seems like I should be saying tomorrow...but tomorrow is already here. Oh boy! I guess I am tired. All of this rambling.
Anyhoo...since I am out of here early in the morning to get another 50 pounds of soy wax I'll miss my usual blog time so thought I'd just post some pictures now...for fun.
Hope you enjoy them:

When we were going through our two years of trials,(illness, loss of parents, etc), my neighbor brought this to me. It has given me so many giggles. If you are having a rough day I dedicate this to you...

It hangs on a small wall in my Dining Room next to my china cupboard. Such small things that can brighten a day!

One of today's candle projects was to make these cranberry spice punch cups. I just decided to play with setting them around the gold ornaments for fun. It really was much cuter in person. Still...it is fun!


A playful Chloe...What would I do without this silly dog to make me smile on a hard day?


Hope you are having a good day and that 2007 is wrapping up nicely for you.

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Have a great trip Becky!

Anonymous said...

Cloe is looking happy because he isn't wearing any "clothes"!!!!!!

We are headed to the Dr and to the Lifeway Christian Store which is about 30 minutes away!

Thanks for sharing your truffles with us!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Becky-- I love this truffles sign. We have been going through trials for the past year and half (every since I got married) with family members and I am ready for a break!!! Love the sign!

I think this past year and half I have also eaten way to many truffles.....ha ha