Saturday, June 29, 2013

Busy, Busy Week!


I have so much to share....
but I don't have the time to get the photos ready.


These are more from our recent trip to 
Longwood Gardens.


I just love cosmos.
Don't you?
The leaves and stems are so delicate
and the flowers like individual paintings.


It is pretty amazing to be able to capture this scene without a 
bunch of people in it.

The morning we were there was rather quiet.

 This is just the cutest little playhouse.
If I was a kid I would have to go inside!


One of these days a Martin House may appear in our front yard.
I just love them!

 Delicate Pinks......

We found out we missed friends by just a tiny bit
on that day.
Bummer!  

We like friends...........

Thanks for being my friend.


3 comments:

Buttercup said...

I'm with you on friends and so grateful for your friendship and the beautiful pictures you posted.

Vee said...

Exquisite photos...I think note cards. Can't help myself. Are there a lot of bees on the roses by the playhouse? That could be a little intimidating.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

You are making me crazy to go to Longwood!!!!

Deanna