Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Voice that Sent The Beast Away

I keep rereading this blog post
written by Chelsea.


It is so well written that even if 
she wasn't my daughter it would 
move me to the core.

Part of me wants to just copy and paste.
However, 
I think that it is worth the extra effort for 
That way if you feel led to leave her 
a note you'll already be in the right spot.

As an active participant and observer
in Chelsea's life over the past couple 
of years I can tell you that the 
evidence proves out this 
tale she tells.

God saved Chelsea's life.

For real.

7 comments:

Vee said...

And you've done well, Dear One, to be supportive and loving and encouraging knowing full well what was at work. I know that there were many times when fear could have taken over. It is so good to have her in such a good place now...knowing where her strength and safety lies. I wanted to leave a comment there, yet found myself checked so I listened for once. Excellent writing it was, too.

Carol said...

Chelsea looks so beautiful! I'm going to go read her post.

Hugs,
Carol

Gayla said...

Wow, Mom! That post is a gift. Your daughter is amazing...like her Mom.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Awesome!

All Glory to HIM!

Deanna

Susy said...

Just read her post. Wow.

Her blog title and image are so uniquely her. She's found her Voice, in more ways that one.

Theresa said...

Praise God for the work he did in Chelsea's life:) Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Phyllis said...

Praise the Lord.