Friday, February 1, 2013

Custom Baby Shower Order

Orders continue to keep me hopping.
There's this one....
The customer sent me the poem
and a request for something Hello Kitty.

Another order involves a special 
scent blend to commemorate 
a mother lost.

Yet another is to a dear friend
who I have gotten to know
through my Etsy CAST team.

AND....
it is time to take my 
February Featured 
Fragrances
to my shops and salons.

This month the featured fragrances
are 


and



Fun new labels which a bright and colorful.
Most importantly the labels are waterproof under
normal circumstances.

I must get back to work.
Thanks for stopping in.
Hugs.


4 comments:

Linda G. said...

The baby shower candles are very nice looking.

Theresa said...

Oh how sweet:) I just bought some cinnamon heart scent candles as gifts! LOVE that smell:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Vee said...

Sounds as if business has taken off! Wonderful. Please hire someone so you can come play more often. =D Lots of good wishes for much continued success. I LOVE the new labels! Have I already said that?

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

The scents on these two candles are wonderful! Really, really nice! Oh and the new labels are great too!

Deanna