Friday, February 8, 2013

Definitely a Girly Candle


This adorable little pitcher is a custom order for a friend.
The kitty is mine.

There isn't a lot to chat about here at the moment 
so I thought I'd share.

My friend gave me the pitcher some time ago and 
said that I should fill it sometime later.

It's later.

I've been enjoying its cuteness in my kitchen 
and decided that I should not get too attached.
So she'll get it back this Sunday if I remember
to take it with me.

Do you love it?

The scent is fresh citrus infusion.

Sigh.....
so fresh and delightful.

4 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Very cute and girlie!

Deanna

Vee said...

It is adorable.

Theresa said...

I DO love it:) Sweet kitty is gonna miss that scent! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Susanna said...

Ooooh, and I get to have it in my house! Thank you, Becky!