Friday, October 29, 2010

Procrastination

It is my biggest fault!  

So....it is the last possible moment
and we just dropped the van
to be inspected.

I was outside perusing the yard and 
realized that the past couple of days 
would have been the best time to plant
Spring bulbs.  
It is chilly now....it was
beautiful then.
But then I guess I would
have to own the bulbs to be
able to plant them...wouldn't I?

Obviously they don't procrastinate at Longwood Gardens.


Instead I have been having fun in the
candle kitchen, at homeschool co-op
and running Chelsea to and from her
new job.  

Maybe it isn't simple procrastination....
Perhaps it is just having a lot of 
commitments.

Lets just go with that theory....
Shall we?

7 comments:

Vee said...

Definitely. It's not as if you've been reading novels by the fire sipping tea and eating bonbons, right? It's not too late to pick up a few bulbs...just a few. You'll be glad that you did in the spring. Or, better yet, get Mikey to do it!

Susy said...

Sometimes the have-to's get done before the want-to's. Sometimes. (:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I have been wanting to do bulbs for years...but not this year. With upcoming construction, I have now idea where the beds will be by Springtime!

Anonymous said...

Your photograph of the tulips at Longwood Gardens got me thinking. What is your impression of Longwood Gardens over Thanksgiving weekend? Do you think my camera would love the gardens at that time of the year?

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
Oh what a beautiful share. I love bulbs and have been considering putting some in the ground myself to see what they would produce here in Phoenix.

I love this photo of Longwood Gardens and would so love to someday visit and walk through. Such beauty the camera would catch.

Have a beautiful blessed day sweet friend. Please know that you are so loved. I am trying to get back to my computer as much as I can. I am having leg issues and not able to sit as long at a time, so I am trying to visit as many blogs as I can when I sit.

Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

P.S. So wish I could be there making candles too. I love your tea cup candles. They are just exquisite. Hugs to you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Karen said...

Absolutely, it is the number of commitments you have keeping you from getting these other things done. On the bright side, there's still plenty of time to throw some bulbs in the ground-just bundle up to do it.

Is Chelsea loving the job?

(And Yippee! I got the comment box to open before your blog disappeared on me.)