Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Book Club Option...

Or...Maybe we will read When the Last Leaf Falls
by Bill Myers....

Oh My...decisions, decisions, decisions...

I have just begun reading it and WOW!

Intense and so true...the emotions and experiences
of a Pastor's Family in Crisis.

Being a PK there are so many things I recognize already.
Living life in a fishbowl.
The honesty of struggles and questions about our faith...

Pain of loss.

Ever leaning on Faith even when it doesn't seem to make
sense.

Hmmm....this could be a great option...

♥♥Becky K.♥♥

1 comment:

Charm and Grace said...

Oh my, maybe I should get this book... being a PW and having 3 PKs in my home. It's not all glitz and glamour, that's for sure. Thank the Lord that He is faithful even when people are not. May you find that you are blessed as never before in 2009.

Christi