Friday, July 13, 2012

Living Dangerously

Sometimes I just can't help myself.
I have to dip my toes into the dark side....
tempt fate.
Risk making my children upset with me.

This is one of those times.

Here goes.....

One of my salon owners wanted some themed candles
that were out of the ordinary.

I first came up with 
The Executive.
You can see it below...
but she felt more of her client's spouses 
were not of the Executive type.
She thought they were more like
"Macho Men".

So.......................
Macho Man came to be.

Not wanting to tread on any copyrights
I searched my photo files for something that would go on the label.

Oops!
Here it is!


So perfect.
With a little editing......


It went on the label....


And my salon owner loves it!  

Also available in my Etsy shop in case you, 
or someone you know needs a Macho Man.
LOL

Michael is fine with it...
he's hoping we'll sell a ton and he can get rich!
*grin*
That's my boy.

Some other themed candles that are in 
this salon.




These have been fun to develop. 
More are in the works.
I love, love, love 
my job!!
Seriously.

9 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love this new line your doing....

Mike is so funny!

Deanna

Elena said...

Those are great labels! I see why you love your job :)

Vee said...

I hope he gets rich, too. He's he being paid in chocolate chip cookies?

Carol said...

I love it!!!!!

Smiles,
Carol

JD/ Jill said...

Really neat labels, Becky...

Vickie said...

Good job, Becky!!! And good job, Michael, for being a MACHO MAN!!!
Cute!

Theresa said...

Oh my, Macho, Macho Man:) Love it! Have a blessed weekend! HUGS!

Karen said...

These are great!

Did it take a lot of negotiation for you to be able to use Michael's likeness? Or was his agent easy to work with? ;-)

I'm so excited that I can say I knew him before he was famous...lol

Becky K. said...

karen, I am answering this one here because it is funny. I made these up while he was at work one day, knowing that he might refuse and I'd have to start over. One by one as other family members saw them they all gasped and said "Does Mikey know?". Finally, Michael came home and I decided I had to get his reaction. I told Warren what I was about to do and he followed me saying that he just had to see this.

Thankfully, Mikey was very cool with it. Whew! I love that kid.