Monday, April 25, 2011

So Excited and Thankful!!

This post is going to be shared with 
friends at Sally's Blue Monday 


There is so much to share.
So many Easter Blues and the 
flowers in our yard made a lovely mosaic.


I was especially pleased with the violet as 
it is still firmly attached to its stem 
in our front yard.

You can guess what contortions I had
to achieve to get the photo....

The hyacinth are the most full and heavy I have ever seen them!

The Dogwood will completely open this week.

See this amazing little flower?

Mmmmm.....it smells sooooo good!

But something very exciting is happening
this week.
My friend, Melissa, who blogs at The Missionary Mama
has offered to host a giveaway for 
at $25 gift certificate to my Etsy Store.
I will add new items each day to 
keep things interesting.

Also, everyone can be a winner 
because if you grab the code from 

Thank you, Melissa.
I am so amazed and grateful 
that you would be willing to do this
for little old Moi!

One last bit of blue 
and it is a tease for my post 
tomorrow....


A beautiful little friend, Molly, at our Sunrise Service yesterday.
I just LOVE her sweet Easter Dress!
More photos of the Sunrise Service tomorrow.

Don't forget to visit Melissa and enter.............
YOU could win!!

10 comments:

Vee said...

Your flowers look so sweet. I had one blooming daffodil yesterday. That was it. Amazing what a bit of yellow can do.

Melissa did have a sweet idea. How cool is that?!

Love that little blue dress and am wondering about the rest of the story...

SmilingSally said...

I love that last shot of Molly. Cute!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Becky.

Please fix the link to Blue Monday to read:

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow! those are so beautiful. I wish I can smell them. The little lady is also cute in her blue dress.

Thanks for the BM comment Becky.

Happy Blue Monday.

Diane Shiffer said...

We have teensy little white violets in our yard! I think it's the first time we've had them this early... and I think that's because Noah hasn't been out to mow yet!

Gypsea Nurse said...

Happy Blue~
What great shots!
I can smell them here!
Smiles~

Theresa said...

Beautiful flowers! I love the bright colors! Our Dogwoods have bloomed and gone:( Yours are gorgeous!

I will visit your friend for the giveaway, I love your candles!

Have a blessed day, HUGS!

J.Rylie.C said...

Very Pretty!

Would you mind peeking at my entry?, I would be delighted if you do. Thanks!

Annesphamily said...

I love that sweet Easter dress! What a perfect Blue post!

Melissa's here I come!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous blues!

I'd be so happy if you come and see my BLUES, have a lovely day!

LV said...

I enjoyed everything you shared today. The flowers are beautiful and this little girl is so precious all dressed up. I love dogwood. Have not seen much here. The one you shared, to me, looks like a big pretty red hat.