Saturday, July 3, 2010

Things Are About to Get Crazy

Oh, the fun we have planned for
the next couple of days.

I'll likely not post again until
sometime on Monday...I hope to
have some very fun party photos
to share. We are anticipating
this gathering so much...for reasons
yet to be disclosed.

It is killing me, though.
I love to tell you the fun
stuff that goes on around here.

So enjoy your Fourth of July
and I'll see you on the 5th
with a post full of explanations.

I am nearly giddy....
and so is a certain friend of mine.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

It is going to be so fun!!!!

Diane Shiffer said...

Well now, I'm giddy by proxy!


What a tease you are, Becky.. wontcha give us the eensiest hint???

Carol said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun! Enjoy!

Smiles,
Carol

Gayla said...

I am curioser and curioser

tea time and roses said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! I cannot wait to see pics!

You and your family enjoy a lovely 4th of July!

Smiles....

Beverly

Unknown said...

I feel well wished!!! It's always a treat to stop by! May your weekend be filled with the comforts of freedom!

Hugs, KJ

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sounds exciting! Have a great 4th!

Manuela

Unknown said...

We're awaiting, sweetie.
Happy Independence Day ... have a 'blast'!

TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Brittany Ann said...

Ooohh! my interest is peaked!

Buttercup said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time. Looking forward to your photos. Happy fourth!