Saturday, June 12, 2010

Have You Met Daisy?

She has such a way with words and
just kind of sharing her life with
a large, blended family, mostly grown now.

Quite often you'll find book reviews
that are quite helpful as there are
always new books coming out and it is
hard sometimes to know where to spend
our money or our time.

This week Daisy introduced us to 
Cynthia Ruchti who wrote  
They Almost Always Come Home.  
 There was a link to Cynthia's blog 
where I found a lot of helpful information for 
those who are interested in being published.

Last evening Daisy wrote a post that nearly
dear Augie Doggie who had to be put to sleep.
If you have the time today would you stop by
and say hello to Daisy?  
The last paragraph of this post is very special.
  I think you will be touched.
Photobucket

4 comments:

daisy said...

Oh, Becky. If you were here I would hug you. Thank you so much for the kind words today, my friend. Your thoughtfulness has touched me many times!!

Vee said...

Thank you for sharing a blog that you love. I'll check it out and say that you sent me. Oh I do love your new header and I did notice yesterday, but forgot to comment.

Vee said...

That was a wonderful post. Thank you. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

I visited Daisy's blog. It is so heartbreaking to lose a loved pet.