Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning From Bandit



Good Morning,

Mom asked me to stop by
and keep you entertained today
because this is her very busy
day. So, I thought I would
tell you some of the things
I have learned since I came
to live here.

Here they are, the Top Ten:

10. The white cat is really
nice if you take the time to
get to know him. Usually a
nip on his tail generates
opportunity for interaction.

9. Chelsea gets really angry
when I leave presents on her
floor.

8. Chloe is a good big sister
who shares my toys well.

7. Sometimes Mommy looks really
funny when she takes me outside
at 6:30 in the morning.

6. Jonathan might be tall, but
he knows how to walk me and play
with me.

5. Mikey is my best playmate.
He has a lot of energy just like
me.

4. The Daddy adores me and I know
how to make him smile.

3. I am learning to sleep in my bed
right beside Mommy's side of the bed.
I am quiet all night and love to greet
Mommy bright and early with a wagging
tail.

2. I don't mind spending time in my big
crate in the living room if Mommy is in
the room too. But I raise a real ruckus
if she goes anywhere else. So far this is
working for me. They don't seem to like the
big noise I know how to make.

1. After I make a present outside, Mommy
gets all excited and I get a big hug!



So, there you have it. Some of the many
things I have learned in the past few
weeks.

Mommy and Daddy say they are very proud of
me and that they love me a LOT!

Chloe watches out for me but does like to
get me into trouble too. Take the other
day for example. She teased me into running
into the bushes. I was on a leash, she wasn't.
I got stuck and she ran away. Not funny, I say.
I don't think Mommy thought it was too funny
either by all of the grunts, groans and not
so happy words she was muttering as she crawled
under the bush with me. Just saying...
Chloe might bear some watching.

Hope your day is full of treats and
that you always make it to your
potty spot.

Love,

Bandit

10 comments:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Seriously..very, very cute...brought a smile to my face!
♥, Susan

Gayla said...

Bandit, you do very well with your posts!!!!

Vee said...

Bandit makes a very good guest blogger! So cute!!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Mommy and Daddy? :)

Diane Shiffer said...

Just saying...
Chloe might bear some watching.

Ha!

Becks, this was sooo cute♥ I think you just might want to have bandit as a regular guest blogger. Just saying... ;)

Terri Steffes said...

How fun! I am glad I stopped by!

Anonymous said...

Looks like his paws were in the snow and got dirty!!

Tracy said...

What a cute doggie!

~~Deby said...

I think Bandit has a gift with words....*presents*----
cute post Becky

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

This is soooo cute! Way to go Bandit!