Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday



The people were so close to the
truth...but they missed it by a mile.

They thought he would be an earthly King.
To save them from their oppressors.

He has always had an eternal outlook.

They stripped Palm branches from the
trees in celebration of who they thought
He was. They laid these palms on the
ground to carpet His ride into Jerusalem.

They met Him, shouting, "Hosannah! Blessed
is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!"



The plan of this man, to die, was never on thier
minds. This plan was the greater plan, however.

Thank You, Jesus.

Hosannah!
To the Savior of all who call on Your Name.

Waving Palms for the King of Kings today!



To read the true story of Palm Sunday
you can find it in John 12, beginning
in verse 12.

♥♥Becky K.♥♥

3 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful post about Palm Sunday. . .

Blessings,
Carol

Vee said...

Truth to tell, I'm sure that I would never have been able to bend my mind around it either if I had lived in those days. I comfort myself sometimes by reminding myself that no one has ever had it any rougher than the believers who lived that holy week, saw that Good Friday, and endured until Sunday.

Thanks for a wonderful Palm Sunday post!

Diane Shiffer said...

wonderful post... we are so blessed aren't we?♥