Thursday, November 6, 2008

Keeping all of the Balls in the Air...

So far, I have nearly dropped
several of the balls I am attempting
to keep juggling in this thing called
life. If I can just hang in there through
this week, and next, some major things will
be accomplished...

Jonathan and Chelsea will be done working...
this brings much relief. I enjoy the drive
but don't need that added stress of wondering
about their schedule...will it change...must check
the computer...etc.

The Fall Concert will be done as of Next Friday,
the 14th!

Getting these two things done and behind me will
free up several gigabytes in my brain.

Oh, Warren would be proud of that analogy.

But seriously, every waking moment I have thoughts
just swirling and doubts about how it will all be accomplished.
Sigh...it will be accomplished and it will be fine!

I even had a nightmare about the concert that one young boy
stood up to sing and could not do it. Couldn't remember how
the song went so I stumbled to the piano and I fumbled over
the keys in an attempt to help him and just made things worse.
I know this won't happen because there are no young men singing
solos...whew!

Just a stage to set, music levels and sound to work out, teenage
girls who are afraid to sing out during their solo parts...little
stuff like that.

Anxiety...it will pass.

I must get back to my candle factory... in the kitchen. I have
several orders to finish up for delivery today.

I hope you have a great day.

I'll be popping in to read here and there.

Don't forget to join my Followers, if you are so inclined.
It is fun to see those who read here. It gives me another
quick way to get to your blog and for others to discover you.

Blessings,
Becky K.

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

You are sweet.....I hope you have a great week...don't forget to slow down and "breathe"...
Hugs,
robin