Monday, November 10, 2008

Greetings!

Just stopping in to wish you a peaceful
day and a lovely week.

I have lots and lots to accomplish with
many projects and a son who wants to go
get his driver's permit one day this week.
I am fearful!

Where does the time go?

Weren't we just potty training?




Next year two will
graduate from High School.






That is just crazy!

Crazy good!!!!

Well, I had better go and figure out
how to deal with this busy week.

I'll pop in as much as possible.

If you smell something that reminds
you of candles...it is probably my
candle scent coming through the computer
keyboard.
My house reeks of it!

Lady Jane, your package is being mailed
today. I am slow...

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Love Ya!

Becky K.

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Lindsay will soon get her licence! It is amazing and yet so good to see them growing and maturing!

Mikey will do fine - and learn a few things!

Give a holler if you need some help with candles - I have a few girls who would be delighted to help you.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Becky, My 16 year old has his permit, asks everyday if I will take him driving. I have only done it once. I am such a nervous wreck about it. Susan

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Becky I hope you have a great day and week too!!!

Anonymous said...

I always want hot chocolate when I scroll down and look at your candles!! I think I have smellavision!!

Lisa Pogue said...

You sound like you've been busy. It's been a bit since I've visited and thought I'd stop by to say hi. Even though you are busy, I hope you are doing well. There is just something really special about the picture of your daughter laying in the leaves. It's such a pretty picture!!