Monday, April 14, 2008

I got Nothing! But You Tube had these...

Make sure you turn off my Sonific Music before you listen to these.



Well, I don't have pictures for you. I wanted "perfect" pictures...hence, I got none! Well, we did get a shot of the bus as we left the parking lot. Let me know
if you want to see it and I'll post it...just a generic white bus...nothing special.
That is all I got...really! I took the camera out a couple of times but we were just too far away. I think I was one of the five people under the age of 60 there yesterday. Crazy! With the talent these guys have there should be a larger blend of ages! Hmmm...I told Mom that I need to come to these more often because 40 felt mighty young there!

We were in the 2nd to last pew in the church so I figured I'd go talk to the guys afterwards and get good shots...they headed out straight away to get back to Nashville for a recording session. Oh well!

Oh, this was too easy! Here is another one!


And just one more:


Well, much to do today. Finishing up tax details, finding out some info for a client, packing the hubby onto a plane for more time away. I need to visit the post office, bank, local dry goods store.

Then I can begin preparing for a visit from my friend, Shelley! Yee-haw! That will make Warren's time out of town go faster!

Like I said, much to do!

Hope your day is wonderful.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Just saying hello my sweet friend..hard for me to read right now
but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you
Deena