Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Public Service Announcement

Dear Friends, 

If you need to purchase a medication 
check around to different pharmacies for pricing.

Recently Chadd needed a medication
and we were quoted two different prices at two pharmacies.

The first one said it would be $1,000 for a 30 day supply.
Costco charged $367 for the same prescription.

I'm sure there are other things that the first pharmacy 
would have better pricing on so I'm not calling 
them out.
The point is to do a little research.

Thanks to those who have given to his GoFundMe.
It is how we paid for this medication.

Always seeking to be wise and careful with your gifts.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks! Great advice! I hope Chadd is improving each day! Prayers continue! HUGS!

Linda said...

I live in Montreal, Canada, but thanks for sharing, because this is true everywhere, I think. I believe that some pharmacies are relying on the insurance companies to cover the costs. Outrageous.

JD/ Jill said...

I've had this same experience...I changed to Costco for the same reason...my medicine cost 1/3 what the other pharmacy wanted for the same medicine.