Friday, February 20, 2015

Baby...It's ...........So very, very Cold Outside!!


They are in shock!

He is so bored that he keeps chasing her around.
She is not exactly amused.

Although, I think sometimes her complaints aren't
completely heartfelt.


I am content for a few hours as everyone from this house is either at home or at work
as they should be and not out in the windy cold insanity.

I begged off the piano lesson I usually teach on Friday afternoons.
There is a lot of drifting and our road is so bad that there was an accident in front of our
house yesterday.
We are in a development...this simply doesn't happen.

But I have plenty of candle orders to keep me busy
and so I should get to them.

It is kind of hard to tear myself away from the warm laptop.
What is annoying in July is very comfy in February.

Wherever you are,
Whatever your weather...
Have a super day!

It is the day that the LORD has made.

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I agree it is super cold! Jim wanted to go out today so we could run some errands...I told him that they could wait. Too COLD!
Hope you are keeping warm, Becky! Take care...Blessings, Jill

Theresa said...

Cute warm kitties looking out at the cold:) I am enjoying my morning coffee and about to get ready for Church! Enjoy your LORD'S day dear friend, HUGS!

Vee said...

What a winter! I think people are wise to adjust their plans to fit the weather. They should have called off school in this -20 weather as half the schoolbus fleet did not start and children were left waiting at bus stops in that cold for over a half hour. Crazy! The cats are adorable and have each other to help keep them amused. You have your candles!