Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tea Light All Dressed Up!

So precious....
Each one burns 4-6 hours 
depending on conditions and whether 
it is a continuous burn.

I would covet your prayers this week.
I have some major decisions to make
regarding the candle company.

It is growing so quickly that I have
to make some major changes.
It would appear that God is
leading in a couple of areas of
growth but they are scary as can be!!

I need wisdom.
Doors to open and close
as He would will it.

Peace to be totally content
in His will.

Thanks!!

5 comments:

Vee said...

It's beautiful, Becky.

Wow. Yes, I will pray for God's leading. Sounds as if He already is at work.

Barb said...

I will pray, Becky.

You will know His perfect peace. Accept nothing else.

Barb ♥

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Isn't it funny how success can sometimes send us into a tailspin? Step out in His light sweetie, sounds like He has big plans for ya.

My prayers of guidance are liftin' ya up sweetie.

God bless and have an extraordinary day!!! :o)

LV said...

Just never make hasty decisions. Wait and think it over. Consider all pros and cons. You will make the right decision in time.

Theresa said...

Praying that your path be lit with candles and that your heart will hear God's words to give you the answer! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!