Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our Trip Has Improved

Whew! 
It was a bit touch and go there for a bit.

But with views like this....



and this.....


Please click me...I am beautiful!!


Who could stay cranky???

Not to mention a wonderful lunch with 
Tracy and Abigail.
They were exactly how I pictured them.
So beautiful, warm and sweet.

We chatted so long that our server 
finally brought me a water refill in a 
"to go" cup.  
Oops!!

Oh well.
What can I say?
We were certainly enjoying getting to know
one another.  It is interesting, the dynamic
of feeling as if you know someone you have
never seen in person.
I am so thankful for
my blog relationships.
They are real and I often
think of specific people when I am writing.
It makes
it more personal.

A photo of Chelsea and Abigail.
The girls chattered away at their end of the table.
After a while places were changed and they moved
a bit closer so that we could all talk together.

My best photo of Tracy and I.
Remember, I dropped and broke my camera...
also my cheek is still puffy from the bad tooth.
But, she is simply adorable and I just had to 
show you that we were both in the same place 
at the same time....


Tonight Warren and I went looking for a
new camera. We haven't chosen one yet....
they aren't cheap. 
But, we are looking at
one in particular. Warren is doing the
research on it. It is on sale until tomorrow
so we will likely make a decision on it tonight.
I would love to have it to take amazing photos
while we are here.
We.shall.see.

I'll sign off for now...
Have a great sleep
or great day if you are reading this
on Friday morning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautaiful country drive, Becky. And, you look wonderful ... puffy cheek or not. How fun you all were able to get together ... bloggers are such fun to meet & bond with.

I know this because I met precious you!

Have a beautiful eve, my friend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Me

PS I hope you got a hold of Priscilla.
Best of luck with this venture.

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Some of my most special friends are people I have never actually met face to face, but that doesn't diminish the importance of them to me.

T and I drove through Kentucky on our way to Great Lakes, Il in '08, I thought it was beautiful. Glad to see you're getting to experience that beauty.

Tracy said...

It was so much fun meeting you all! I'm glad you're trip has improved. Can't wait to hear what camera you buy!

Vee said...

Becky, you're both adorable! Thank you for suggesting clicking on that photo...ohhhhh, that was wonderful! Hope that you get the new camera.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Glad the trip is looking up!

Kentucky is a beautiful state - we were there in the Autumn.

Can't wait to see your new camera!

Deanna