Thursday, November 25, 2010

It Looks Like a Postcard....


I love this house in Colonial Williamsburg.
Definitely one that I think I could enjoy living in....
if it were not in the center of a major tourist area.

The Christmas decor was being put 
up as we visited on Tuesday.
These were very fresh and 
quite lovely.





I loved this photo of young Kyle
right after his Dad threw him into this pile of 
leaves.......

I will continue to share photos from our brief
trip to Virginia over the next couple of days.
It was such a treat.

As for what is happening now,
We had a very lovely Thanksgiving day today.
Warren's Mom, Georgia, hosted us
and it was very lovely.

It is time to go and make a turkey sandwich.
I look forward to that all year....
the leftovers are just as wonderful as the 
main event, if you ask me.

I'll leave you with these photos of 
Chelsea and Emily
just "Chatting" at a gate
in the colonial village.

So many fun places to take
pictures.....








Have a very wonderful weekend.
Are you shopping or staying home 
on Black Friday?
I'll be staying home and preparing
for the craft bazaar tomorrow.

5 comments:

Gayla said...

Lovely photos.... Staying home!!! I wish I could come to your draft bazaar!!!! Hugs...

Simple Home said...

What wonderful photos! That house kind of reminds me of the house in the movie "Little Women". The old one that has Elizabeth Taylor in it.
Sounds like a you had a great time.
No shopping for me on Black Friday. I try to shop when there aren't any crowds :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

The girls are so cute!

No Black Friday for me! I am taking down the Autumn decor and putting up some Christmas! Finally!

Tracy said...

I'm so behind on commenting/reading; forgive me? Life has been crazy since Verne's accident.

I'm thrilled for all of you that you had a wonderful trip to Williamsburg. I've never been, but intend to go some day.

I'm so sorry to hear of Chelsea's fall. Poor girl! The photos of her and Emily are adorable.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful photos...I loved our trips to Williamsburg too, thanks for the memories...