Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pumpkins and Straw

I found a little place to get pumpkins
for one dollar each. Small straw bales
are two dollars...

I am having fun with these.

Wanna see?

Hold on...I'll run out on this foggy morning.
Maybe the fog will keep the neighbors from seeing me
out snapping pictures in my nightshirt.
Oy! The things I do for you...she says with a smile.



It does look prettier in person...I promise.



I want to cover the cut hosta with corn stalks but they were out of them
when I got the pumpkins. I think that will be cute.



I may have break down and get another one of these fellows.



Mine kind of took a beating last year so he is gone.



It is a work in progress...but then everything around here is a work in progress...including me.

See you later.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Melissa G said...

Oh, i LOVE pumpkins, straw and everything fall!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love the Autumn decor - I am trying to hold out a few more weeks, as I like to keep the pumpkins and corn stalks until Thanksgiving. I am wanting to do some indoor decorating, but with the busy week, I don't think it will happen. So I will wait until the weekend.

Tracy said...

Love the fall decorating, Becky! Pumpkin time...gotta love it! We're just back...and getting over the jet lag--LOL! Great to be back in blogland again and visiting. See you again soon ((HUGS))

Tracy said...

Looks very nice!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

How fun!! I love getting pumpkins...well I just love the Fall look!! Ryan loves to carve them too! A dollar each is a great deal too which makes it all the better!! Looks like you are having fun making your home look like fall, reminds me that I need to get out my fall decor!! You are on top of it Becky!! :-)

Kelly said...

I love fall! Your decor looks very cute!

Kim said...

It is still feeling like summer here so my decorations are still not out. I am planning to pull them out next week.
Your's look great.

Anonymous said...

Could you send me some?? Please???