Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank You!

To those of you who let me know what could be improved at our new web site...thank you! I have spent a few hours working there today and I think you will find that it loads faster and that all of the links appear. My dear hubby was the one who knew how to make those links "get right".

This is the second web site I have put together. The first I really need to re-do. Now I see all kinds of things I would change....of course, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things of an artistic bent.

On a different note:

There is wonderful laughter coming from our middle son's room as the two boys are spending time together playing games and talking. I think perhaps they missed each other last week when Jonathan and Chelsea went to Virginia with the Grandmas. So fun! I love how close they are to each other.

I will try to come up with something fun and refreshing for my post in the morning.

See you then!

No comments: