Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

...and Happy Anniversary to us!

I do not know what made me choose her birthday for our wedding date.
But, I remember thinking how cool it was that I was giving her a
son-in-law for her birthday and that she should be happy for that.



Ahhh...the selfish thinking of the young!

Many years have passed and much has changed.

But one thing doesn't change....My Mom, Ruth, is reminded
every year about the BEST birthday present ever...Warren,
son-in-law extraordinaire!


Happy Birthday Mom!

Enjoy the Gardens....wish I could go!

I love You!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Becky and Warren!!

I hope you can get some time together today to be by yourselves!! You didn't say how many years!!!

It is amazing how much we matched on our weddings!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary to you both! How many years???

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!

Will you get some time to go out to dinner, even though Mikey is sick?

We missed you today - it was sooo empty!

Happy Birthday wishes to your Mom.

Love
Me

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday to your mom!! :)

I just read where you all have been sick lately. I hope you are feeling much better!!!! :)