Saturday, October 6, 2007

Craft Show Today

It is 5:45 AM, yes, I meant to put those is caps. I am supposed to be packing and pricing and getting ready to go to our Craft Show today but I thought I would just let you know where we will be in case anyone is in the area and wants to stop by. We will be at the Willow Valley Resort in Willow Street, PA.
We are the Good Neighbors Candle Company and we will be the "nutty people" trying to sell candles, (think fire on a wick), when it is 86 degrees! Yikes! This is an outdoor show so I have repeatedly checked with the organizers to make sure that we will be in the shade. Who would have thought that on October 6th it would be that hot! So, to see us melt...come on over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on joining the blog world! And for figuring out that signature feature! Looks great!

Blessings,
Melissa

Becky K. said...

Thank You , Melissa!
It is fun.
Becky K.