Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ellen

My friend, Ellen, is the mother of five boys.
She is one of those people that is always on the move
and has changed a lot since I met her
a few years ago.
When Ellen and I met it was because
we had moved into her neighborhood.
Her oldest son was one of the
first people we talked to.
He was not shy in the least
as he got off the bus that day.
I recognize the time that Ellen has spent
searching for answers about
being a Mom,
a wife and a daughter of God.
I have seen growth manifested
in her life in all of these areas
and I am so proud
of the woman she has become.
Just today she told me about
yet another big step she is about to take
in her service for the Lord
and I just have to shake my head
in awe at the beauty of what the Lord
is doing in her life.
Ellen, you go girl!!!!
It hasn't always been easy...but...
You are making a difference
in the lives around you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a wonderful woman!

Manuela

Ellen said...

Thank you Becky for your kind words. It is a blessing to know that the spiritual growth I am feeling on the inside, is being notice by others on the outside.
Thank you again

Becky K. said...

You are welcome, Ellen.
I know how hard it is in the day to day...but the fruits are in your life!
Have an awesome Day!
Becky