Saturday, March 1, 2008

Please Pray for Georgia...

My Mother-in-law called last night about 10pm and said that she needed to go to the E.R.

We finally got there about 11:15 - long, almost amusing story.

I have not slept but an hour on a very small loveseat from 6 - 7am this morning.

It is now 10:25am (Saturday) and I am headed to bed.

Georgia has another obstruction in her bowels and is terribly uncomfortable.

Please pray that she does not have to have the tube placed. This is so painful and she has been through it before. She cannot stand the thought of it.

Thanks Ya'll!

6 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I'll Sure be praying for her dear..
God bless her and you!!
lovingly , Deena

Anonymous said...

Sure!! Doesn't sound pleasant at all!!!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I am sorry! Poor Georgia! I pray that she will recover without needing to have any intervention, and that you will get rest!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Becky...I do hope your MIL is better.....
Hugs,
Robin

Tracy said...

Oh, Becky...I'm so sorry about your mother-in-law, that she is in so much pain. Thoughts and prayers to her...I hope all will be well ((BIG HUGS))

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

praying with you!