Monday, March 3, 2008

Just enough time for an update...

Georgia had major abdominal surgery yesterday.
She is in a lot of pain.
The doctor took out a lot of scar tissue that was causing
the recurring blockages.

Jonathan, our oldest, has the cold or flu that Mom
has. Both are struggling so much with this.
While we were at the hospital waiting to talk to
the Doctor after Georgia's surgery we found out
that Jonathan was struggling to breathe and his heart was
racing. Mom came over and helped him use the nebulizer that
we got years ago and have only had to use once before.
Thank you Mom!

I will see the doctor today.
I am hoping that he will have even the
slightest bit of caring about my ovarian
cyst. When I talked to him earlier this
week he just phoned in pain meds and
wasn't concerned.
Not his ovary or his pain!

It's all about medical concerns at the
moment.
Sorry.
This blog just says it like it is.

See you soon.

Hopefully we will have moved on to
something more interesting.

4 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Well you need lots of prayer!!
I'll be praying for all of you.
Sometimes life isn't too fun,
but it is filled with blessings.
Love to you..Deena

Anonymous said...

I will keep all of you, especially Jonathan, Georgia and Ruth, in my prayers. This time of year is never easy but with that beautiful sunshine out there today, it just may signal spring! Thanks for keeping Jack in your prayers as well.... Judy

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to leave my post under "Anonymous"... sounds very mysterious! LOL.. Judy

BittersweetPunkin said...

Becky~don't let the Dr dismiss you...if you treat it as an important issue then so will he and accept nothing less. Show people how to treat you...especially your Doctor! I hope all works out...do keep me posted.
Hugs,
Robin