Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Close Ups

A close up of a book sent to me by Daisy...

Daisy, I am at the part where they are meeting at the church. You are right, It is a complicated thought process that Jim is going through!
Thank You!

I'll be passing this book along sometime next week.

A close up of a pretty bag Miss Paula sent as a surprise. I'm just guessing that she picked it up on her Hawaiian Anniversary Celebration. Thank you so much, Miss Paula! I LOVE it!!!!


A close up of Jason Castro, (American Idol)...singing is not always pretty business.
Although, Jason is one of the best looking contestants...this shot was amusing.
This is a shot of our tv screen so it is a bit blurry...

I found American Idol to be a bit stressful last night. I am ready to move on to a new genre. I think enough Beatles music already! I am pulling for young David Archuleta. Love him! Chelsea picks Brooke and Jonathan likes David Cook.


A couple Close ups of Kimmy...hanging out with us last night...



A close up of...Me...



Are you ready for your close up?

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille." was that Marlene Dietrich that said that?

you're lovely. :o)

I'll pray for your friends little girl, yes. Poor wee thing, and in a scooter accident of all things. Bless her. <><

As to Idol: I'd love for David Archuleta to go far...amazing talent for one so young.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love the close up of you Becky!

I am liking David Archuleta, and I really like Brooke. There is alot of talent this year.

We, of course, are praying for Tabitha.

Anonymous said...

I liked David Cook and the young David. Last night was pretty sorry!
I agree, on to another genre...

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I am so not ready for a close up!! haha