Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!


Seventeen years ago today we were not
sure if our first child would live or die...

If you have not read his story
you can do so by clicking here.

I am so glad that the Lord granted us years with this young
man, rather than hours or days.

For the past two years bad things have happened on
or around his birthday that have made him express
a desire to change the date that we celebrate.

Last year his Grandpa was on his death bed and
we had to postpone his party...

So, as we should be celebrating this birthday tonight
Warren is at the hospital with his mother.
Jonathan is feeling a bit sad.

We will make it up to him...
I promise!

I am planning a turkey dinner for Sunday night
...at his request.

3 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

poor guy! Happy Birthday!! I know you will make it up to him!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

P.S. I just put up my first scrapbook page at the bottom of my post Becky! Thanks for your comment!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Remember God has all your days planned out for you, plans to give you a future and a hope!

Can't wait to see what He has in store for you, Jonathan!

God' Blessing on your 17th Birthday!