Caution: This will not make much sense to you unless you have read the prior post, Conversations.
How to get Pictures on your Blog when your Computer server dies:
1. Bug your husband...
...as you can see from my last post...this does not work quickly enough.
2. Take your camera card to the nearest Rite Aid...unless thier digital machine happens to be broken!!!! Arrgghh!
3. Call your neighbor, Ellen, and ask if she has a card reader. She does????
4. Go to her place on this fine foggy morning and retrieve suspect piece of technology. It doesn't look hopeful.
5. Come home and climb back up onto desk,(see prior post), to reach behind and plug in this little device.
6. Watch the light come on. Be careful, your heart may be racing at this point in anticipation on possible success!
7. Insert Camera Card. Hold your breath!
8. See beautiful pictures flow onto your computer monitor.
9. Read that it says all pictures are on your computer...agree to delete pictures from camera card.
10. Wish you had not just completed step nine. All of the pictures are in a photo management software program that does not work with Photobucket.
11. Read the Photoshop Tutorial....then e-mail the photos to yourself.
12. Save into another file!
13. Click and share!
Want to see some Thanksgiving shots? I am exhausted! You had better enjoy these! LOL
The view from my brother's window. So peaceful and soothing.
Photos of the beautiful table.
Chelsea relaxes as we wait for the turkey and stuffing (filling?)
More photos to follow over the next couple of days. I want to show you my brother, Allan's, incredible talent with wood work and some of the pretty shots of Camp Kanesatake where we stayed Thanksgiving night. We really enjoyed time there on Friday. There are so many happy memories at that camp.
...Anyway more later.