Thursday, November 1, 2007

My New Hair


I had about 5 or 6 inches taken off the back. Layers put in all over. I have a habit of tucking it behind my ears and I can still do that with this cut. I also will be able to pull it back into combs.
You should have seen the fun Chelsea and I had getting this picture. She is a hoot! "Mommy, be happy!... Oh, this isn't it! ... Be Happy!... Oh, you did that thing again...scary!" So, here is one of the several and I'll keep my day jobs as teacher and financial advisor and not attempt to be a model.

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Wow! I didn't know you were going to get your hair done! I like it! And I can tell you feel better (no migraine!).

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! You don't even look like your other picture. Very nice cut! Doesn't it feel good?? I have had mine cut since the end of July and I like it. And like Dee said you look like you feel lots better!

Terri Steffes said...

Adorable! I love it when I get a good cut!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I have since seen Becky in person and it is just so cute on her! She said she needed "hairapy" after her frustrating day! It must have done wonders for her, she looks great!

Tori Leslie said...

Well I like your hair, I did the same thing about 3 years ago. I had always had long hair like forever and then after loosing some weight I got a wild hair and got it layered like yours. I loved it and since have had the same kind of style. I think you look great.

BTW, thanks for dropping by my place and commenting, sure appreciate it. :0)