Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Beautiful Award!
Ronda and Miss Paula have both
blessed me with this pretty
award. How kind of them to do so,
don't you think?
Ronda is one of those bloggers who welcomes you into her life with open arms. She unashamedly speaks of her family, love of the Lord and their lives.
Miss Paula is one blogger whom I have met in person, although she lives on the opposite coast. I am blessed in these blog friendships, ladies, and I thank you for the honor you give me in sharing your friendship and the time you invest in commenting and reading this little blog.
It maketh my day!
The rules to this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.
So here goes...
1. Terri at Lakewood Manor. She is one special lady who
has a real gift for friendship.
2. Kelly at Cozy Comforts who has become a dear friend both
in real life and in the blogworld.
3. Melissa at Elijah's Adventures. She has such a heart for
missions and is a great Mommy.
4. Mrs. Rabe...who has already received it and does not have to post it again. I just wanted to say how special this friend has become to me. We've
come through some rough waters this year, but I wouldn't trade
5. Miss Paula, who also has received this and does not need to repost...just love knowing that you are there. Such a prayer warrior!
6. Deena, at Can I Be Pretty in Pink, for being such an inspiration during the fight of her life.
7. Jacquelynne, at The Noble Wife, for her beautiful smile and giving ways. Check out her blog for a creative way to help others.
8. Alicia, at Renewed in Him. I love watching this young woman blossom as a wife and mother. That little Cayden will be in your arms before you know it....
9. Lisa, at Cranberry Flats. I love the effort Lisa puts into her blog. My favorite post was probably the one where she went around the area where she lives and took pictures of little country churches. It was just fun.
10. Finally....I want this to go to Mishel at Seasons of Life. I don't often comment on Mishel's blog, for some reason, but I always look forward to reading it.
Mishel is in her last year of homeschooling and has raised two very awesome kids.
Ashleigh writes a blog of her own that is awesome...and Zach is an accomplished musician. I just love Mishel's calm style in the midst of a very busy life.
So, there you have it.
Consider yourself awarded friends.
Do with it what you will.