Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I've Been Tagged...
Sweet Alicia, at Renewed in Him,
has tagged me for a meme.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names, as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am sure I can come up with 7 random or weird things about me... Let us see...
1. I took the kids on a late night pizza and ice cream run...
just for fun last night.
Here are pics of that adventure:
I happened to have the camera with us and thought it would be funny to document the insanity.
This tree was just sitting there, in the parking lot, looking pretty!
See, the pizza shop is the only thing open...
Then, we were passing by the favorite neighborhood ice cream shop just as they were closing. I hadn't been there yet this year...so we stopped. Mikey was pleading, actually! The lady turned out the lights as we pulled in but said we could get ice cream or ice... quickly. Another lady followed us in a couple of minutes later and pretty much demanded to be served too. Oops!
2. I love to laugh!
3. When with friends, I can get too loud.
4. Homemade lasagna is my favorite food!
5. Honestly, I just refuse to grow up.
6. I have a problem with being organized when it comes to paper. It breeds on whatever surface I lay it on and then it just sits there spreading out and reproducing itself until it drives my husband crazy. Sorry Honey!
7. Bowling has become a passion. Blogging is right up there too.
Wow! I did it. Nothing too earth shattering here, I know, but maybe you didn't know a couple of these things about me.
Reading this back it feels very self serving...me, me, me! I guess that is the point of a meme. Now who to tag...
1. Terri, Lakewood Manor.
2. Daisy, A Daisy a Day
3. Robin, Bittersweet Punkin
4. Martie, Hitting the High Notes
5. Scott, Honey I Fed the Kids
6. Tracy, Pink Purl
7. Gayla, Oatmeal and Whimsy