Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




















To My Best Friend,

Warren,

Thank you for being there
through thick and thin.
Mostly thick these days...
on many fronts. Ha!

Thank you for being a strong
leader for our family.
For caring for us and
working so hard to provide
for our every need.

Thank you for being the one
person that I can talk to
about anything...
For knowing what I am thinking
without words.

Thank you for being an awesome
Daddy to our children.
For being the one that our
Chelsea looks up to and whom she will
model her hopes for a husband after.

Thank you for loving me when I am
easy to love and all of those
times when I am preoccupied,
opinionated and harder
to love.

I am so thankful that
God saw fit to allow us to
be a couple...for life!
We had no clue what was to come
when this picture was taken...
but I would do it all again
as long as I was with you.
I love you!

Your wife,

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Valentine's Day Becky!!! The sun is shining for us today :) I hope you have a good one!

Terri Steffes said...

happy heart day!

Such a sweet post!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely and swoonie tribute to your husband, becky. :o) thank you for sharing it with us.

hApPY VaLEnTIneS dAY. :o)

mAY tHe LovE of oUr LORD sWeEtLY enFoLd YoU.

Anonymous said...

What an Honor for your dear husband! You always have great words to share and with the words today you shined! Isn't it a blessing to be loved by such a man? I have one of those loving husbands also!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Very sweet letter Becky! I love the picture of you two! Hope you have a day full of love! HAppy Valentines Day!

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful! Hopefully this was a blessed day for all!
Happy Valentines Day from our hearts to you!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Great post Becky!

No wonder we like you guys so well!

Martha said...

How wonderful. Hope you had a good day. Blessings,
~Martie