Sunday, February 10, 2008

February Sunrise



We have a beautiful spot for watching sunsets here at our home. The view is unrestricted and the colors can be just amazing...however there are a few mornings where the sunrise almost eclipses the frequent lovely sunsets. This is one of those mornings.

As I headed out of the hall and into the living room it was awash with a dusty rose glow. I immediately looked out the window to see this.

Isn't God an amazing artist?
It makes me think that HE is decorating for Valentine's Day...

Simply Beautiful!

I love it!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Becky: Thanks for your sweet comment about my post on the letter. It is very special to me but I didn't know if it would mean anything to anyone else although I think all of us can relate to this kind of personal history.
Your sunrise pictures in Lancaster Co. are awesome! God provides the most amazing "art" for us, doesn't He?
How's your weather up there? Hubby and I just grilled out and ate on the deck! Of course, next week we might have coats on again but that's why I love living in the south....spring and early summer and even into late fall (November for us) is wonderful. Now the summers---that's something else!
God Bless - Judy

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Wow Becky! Absolutely gorgeous! We get some beautiful ones here to, down by the beach! Doesnt it make you think how God puts so much beauty into earth?! He is amazing and He cares so much for each of us that He takes the time to paint us a brillianty colored sunrise! Thanks for sharing!!

Gayla said...

What colors! That is a beautiful picture. I have always wanted to do a room in that palette of pinks, pale goldens, lavendars, blues... sunset purples... even a little smoky gray... wouldn't that be beautiful? God is awesome with the palette...