O.k. so I know you are on pins and needles
wondering what I did yesterday....not!
But, I am going to tell you anyway...
1. Did paperwork for 2 and a half hours!
2. Vacuumed upstairs and down.
3. Had lunch all by myself at Hershey Farms.
4. Picked up the kids at their workplace.
5. Made the kids plant those waiting flowers.
6. Washed up the many dirty dishes that my family can produce faster than you can say, "I just did that!"
7. Got some much needed shopping done.
8. Washed some windows.
It ended up being a productive day.
I should make lists more often.
About the pain and surgery:
I have agreed to attempt to treat this with hormones for six weeks in an attempt to avoid surgery. This morning that feels like a bad idea...however...if I can keep this ovary my overall health would be a lot better. So...we will see.
Your prayers are appreciated.
Have a blessed day.