Mrs. Rabe caught me and tagged me to tell you five things I love.
I, like her, will not state the most obvious, God, family and that and will try to tell you things you may not already know.
1. I love blizzards...if my entire family is safely at home together and snowed in for a couple of days. Watching movies in front of the fire with popcorn...snuggled up with a great book...or putting a puzzle together around a table with family while the wind blows and the snow flies.
2. I love to have friends over for times of great discussion. The more challenging the discussion, the better.
3. I love to read biographies. This was a discovery in our Middle School Library when I was in 6th grade. Love them!
4. I love to move. Getting a new home is like the most fun thing in the world to me. Unfortunately I am the only one in the family that feels this way so we are staying put for a while.
5. I love September/October. The blue, blue skies and low humidity. The football. The sweet smell of crunchy leaves...ahhhhhhhhh.
I could go on. But, I won't. Must leave some things to tell another time.
Have a great day!