Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Interesting Alarm Clock!

I woke this morning to an alarming (pardon the pun) sound.

The sound of a chain saw. The tree men are cutting down trees in my Mother-in-law's yard. I got up and looked out the window in time to see them make a cut, run and grab a rope then pull the tree toward them. Hmmm...that sounds familiar. See here for my experience in tree cutting. Caution...this may be funny!

I was wide awake right away, this morning just hearing the chainsaw sound. Hmmm...maybe that would be a good alarm clock "voice".
Have a great one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an idyllic way to wake.

whistful sigh.

NOT. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not the chainsaw!!! What is that? A new kind of big bird??
I would hate to clean up after it!!

Terri Steffes said...

Chainsaw? I would have been dreaming about the chainsaw massacre or something!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Mem - ries, light the corner of my mind....misty, water colored Mem - ries of the ....

Well you get the idea. I am glad it didn't bring on nightmares or something, Becky!

How is Mother in Law enjoying her Kitty?