Monday, October 10, 2011

Reminder...Purple Dress Project Candles Help Fight Crohn's Disease!



Available for sale in my Etsy Shop.
50% goes to fight Crohn's Disease.

Crohn's attacks the colon.
It is very painful.
It can be life altering.

Many people with Crohn's end up 
with large sections of the bowel 
being removed.

I could go on....
but I'll spare you.

These candles are exclusive to 
this fundraiser.
Four have been sold so far.
They are French Lavender scented.
Each one comes with a thank you tag
with artwork provided just for this
project by artist Elisabeth Arona Walsh.
Great Christmas Presents!!

As always, I so appreciate 
you coming by.

3 comments:

Vee said...

Check's in the mail, my friend! You should have it tomorrow. Thanks so much for providing me with the opportunity.

Becky K. said...

Thanks Vee! You are such a blessing!!

Lovella ♥ said...

Beautiful candles Becky and for such a great cause. I hope they sell like hotcakes.