Monday, October 17, 2011

Late Night Feedings

Not for a baby.
We are all out of those.

For teen boys.
Ours and their friend.

Burgers.
On slider buns.

That's the way they like it.
With Cheese, Honey mustard, 
ketchup and
spicy mayo.

I like making them happy and 
hearing their chatter and laughter.

Did you know that my tart molds
can be an example of how a 
transmission works?

I do now.
They were quite impressed with 
the accuracy of the demo.

The things we learn
by serving and loving
the teens and young men who
pass through our doors.

But I think I've learned enough
for tonight.
It is time to sleep!

They'll be fine now that they've 
been fed.

5 comments:

Vee said...

You mean they quiet down enough for you to sleep once they've been fed? Those hamburgers and condiments sound yummy. It's not easy feeding teen boys. They eat a ton as I recall...

sherry said...

the spicy mayo .. especially. :o)

you're busy!

Theresa said...

I bet they LOVE hanging out at your house:) Enjoy!!!! HUGS!

Susy said...

You're a good mom (: xo

Vickie said...

And can they put away the groceries!!! I know - I always had the kids at my house! We had huge grocery bills when all those boys would come over! But I loved every single minute! I know you do, too, Becky!