Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trusting Him

Jehovah Jireh
The LORD will Provide.

I am living in faith
following the example of 
some friends.
Brought into our lives for
such a time as this.
To encourage and uplift.
Each other.

I believe.
He will.
Provide.

God is challenging me
these days.
He will give the grace
to wait for the 
outcome.

It is so wonderful to hear His 
still small voice and know
that if He requires something of us
that He will bring us through.
Even if it doesn't make sense to us
at the time.

Which Name of God are 
you holding tight to today?

Adonai - My LORD, My Master

El Roi - God who Sees

El Shaddai - God Almighty

Jehovah Ezer - The LORD our Helper

Jehovah Rapha - The LORD our Healer

Praise the Lord!!
He is worthy of all our praise!

15 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Just what I needed to read this morn...thanks Becky...♥♥
Monika

Crafty Mommas said...

praising the Lord today with you!

Vee said...

Jehovah M'Kaddesh-God, our sanctifier... I only mention this one because I remember it since my mother named a Siamese cat this once. It helped to remember this name of God and that's all I'll say about that.

We all find ourselves trusting God and hanging on tight. In these uncertain times, we are ever more aware of it. I'll just cling to them all. There are even more, right?

Becky K. said...

There are so many names for God...and they are so beautiful.

I also love to ponder His attributes...Omnipotent, Omnipresent...Omnicient.....ah....it is all good.

Anonymous said...

My oh my do I need to hear this today! The enemy is hard at work! But our God is ever mighty and powerful! Trusting all your words today! Thank you, sister.

Theresa said...

Praising God this morning for so many blessings! HUGS!

krafterskorner said...

Amen!

Carol said...

Wonderful post! Our God is an awesome God!

Smiles,
Carol

Julia Badgley said...

Thanks! I enjoyed that!

LV said...

A very nice reminder of how important our daily walk with Christ should be.

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Lovely post, Becky! I need to be reminded often of God's amazing attributes. I cling to Jehovah Jireh today.

blessings, zuda

Barb said...

Yes, He is worthy.

Great post, Becky.

Agreeing with you,
Barb ♥

Vickie said...

I think I'm taking Jehovah Ezer today. We're trying to make some very important decisions about my hubby's future employment. He is our Help. What can man do to us if HE is on our side??? Nothing! Loved your post...

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I'm liking Jehovah Ezer today - our helper!

Linda Born said...

This post brought me to tears of gratitude. In the wake of our miraculous health insurance solution, I see Him today as the Lord who sees me and who provides for me so I'm going with El Roi and Jehovah Ezer. Blessed be His Name!