Monday, August 8, 2011

Lancaster Area Bloggers and Readers......

This evening at 7:00pm the ladies who wrote
Mennonite Girls Can Cook will be at the 
Berean Book Store near Park City Mall.

Mrs. Rabe and I plan to attend.

It would be so much fun to see you there!!!

Vee, A Haven for Vee, alerted us to this 
event and has encouraged us to go....meet 
Lovella and the other ladies and get pictures
to share!  So....Lord willing, tomorrow's post
will share about the evening!

I am a bit stressed this morning because my 
one and only brother is in the hospital
with some heart issues.  
Your prayers would be much appreciated!

9 comments:

Theresa said...

I am praying for your Brother! BIG HUGS and continued prayers!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your brother, too. Wish I lived closer...I'd be at the bookstore. :) Have a good week!

Vickie said...

I'm sending up a prayer for your brother, Becky!

I hope you have a wonderful time with your new friends! How fun! I've gotten to meet up with blogger friends, and it's just like meeting old friends again!

JD/ Jill said...

OH Becky! I wish I was able to get up there for this. I would love to see you and Mrs. Rabe again. It was such fun the last time we got together 3 ? years ago, (boy does time fly)
I will keep your brother in prayer... and Please pray for us...My Step-Mother passed away over the weekend...God Bless...

Vee said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that your brother is in the hospital. First things first, Becky. Please know that. Yes, praying.

Lovella ♥ said...

OH .sending up prayers for your brother..
I can't believe we have people coming tonight ..thanks so much for posting it on your blog.

Doris said...

I would love to attend....but I'm in Bethany Beach with my family. Will look forward to hearing about it from you =)

Praying for your brother!

Tamara Jansen said...

Thinking of you as you also feel the sting of this earthly pain!

Tracy said...

Wish I could be with you!

Your brother is in my prayers.