Friday, August 12, 2011

Candle Testing Weather

I am so thrilled to have a cool morning 
in which I can whip open the windows 
and light up the candles in my 
testing corner.
I don't want them to heat the house enough
to kick on the air conditioning......
(Smile)


When I stepped outside with 
the dogs early this morning
the air was nippy.


Those of us in the Northeast know that
feeling...its the one that typically happens
the first week of school.
I don't know how the weather can be that
consistent year to year but it seems to be.....
That first week of September
the mornings cool and the air gets 
a certain crispness that is like no other.

Testing shelf life...this one is four years old. 
 The air this morning is
glorious!
We are in for a couple of wonderful days
with temps in the 80's and sunshine.
Then soaking rains on Sunday.
That is just fine with me....
We still need the rain.

This is why I test..this one needs more wick.


So perfect for a wedding.  It is burning beautifully.


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your home smells wonderful! This morning it was 45* I'm taking advantage of this weather and getting some canning done. Have a great weekend.

Gayla said...

Yum! I can almost smell the goodness! I love fall so I am beginning to perk up!

Elena said...

Your candles are beautiful! I love cool mornings too when I take our dog, Mac, to do his business outside:)