Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Poor Kitty

 

It must be so hard to be YOU....
sitting in the convertible as if you own it.


This makes Warren crazy....
He hadn't driven it for a while because it is 
waiting to get some work done.
However, this week he started driving it again and 
said that fur was flying as he drove down the road
with the top down.
I find it somewhat amusing 
but can understand his frustration.



The sad part for Tidbit....
Warren is driving the car to work
again so her daily naps here are over for now.

10 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I had to chuckle when I heard that phrase "the fur was flying"...hee hee I could just see it!

Tidbit is a cute cat...

Vickie said...

So cute, Becky! I'll bet Tidbit is asking where her convertible is! I suppose Warren could leave her back there if she would learn to BOB her head a bit...

Thanks for your sweet comments...

Vee said...

Yup, I can see it all blowing around poor Warren as he drove down the highway. Oh dear.

That kitty of yours has one of the sweetest faces ever.

Tracy said...

Soo cute!

Theresa said...

Precious! I think the kitty should get to go riding too with the top down:) Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Cherrie said...

Cat's are funny creature's aren't they??

Gayla said...

Oh, what a gorgeous cat! I adore that Halloween calico kind of cat... Tidbit is a cute name for an adorable, adorable kitty... I love kitty-kat ways... and we all know "Dogs have masters. Cats have staff." Hugs from Hot, humid Missouri...

Elena said...

What a cute kitty!

Judi said...

Hi Becky
Oh how cute. Your kitty is sooo cute with the sweetest coloured face. How unusual Tidbit's colouring is.
No convertible for Tidbit? Oh dear she must be happy with Warren is back home.
have a great day
Judi

Kelly said...

You crack me up -- the fur was flying! I can just picture it in my head, Warren cruising down the road and fur flying out behind him! Hee, hee, hee!