Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Things I do For You.....

I am NOT a model....
don't want to be a model.....
Should never even try to be a model!

However, 
I happened to mention on my Facebook page
last evening that I got my hair cut.
This unleashed a flurry of comments by friends
who insisted on seeing it.

So....
I dug out some fresh camera batteries,
the old ones had died as we initially tried to take
photos last evening...in good light....
I took it as a sign.
Probably should stick with that.

But because I have posted less than
flattering photos of friends and family here
I'll play fair and show you the cute hair
along with the decidedly non photogenic face 
it sits atop.


I think that was an earthquake!!!!!


Deer in the headlights?

Chelsea said to add a cheesy grin....then she sighed..."not that cheesy!"


Maybe I could do better in the living room?  Nope!

A little bit to the side?  Nope!

Sneak up from below....definitely not!!
Sadly, I can't take my own picture.
Chelsea has mastered the process and the 
poses......but I am not she.

However.
You now have an idea of the haircut
my friend Jenny gave me.

That, and the highlights.

She says it is a Princess Diana cut.
I believe her...
because I want to!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, that's a lot shorter...but I really like it!

You are brave-I hate posting pics of myself! I think you did just fine.

Carol said...

Cute new hair! Love the look!

Smiles,
Carol

sherry said...

i *love* it!
you have beautiful hair
and this style cradles
your lovely face. :o)
and your eyes are
gorgeous.

Theresa said...

Awww, Becky... you look precious and you made me giggle with the different poses! I can't do the self-photo shoot either! My Granddaughter holds up her phone and snaps a picture... always a great shot:) NOT ME!

Have a blessed day, wish I lived close to Jenny:) HUGS!

Vickie said...

Definitely Princess Di- we'll just have to start calling you Princess Becky!

Very cute - love your highlites (I'm into highlites myself) and I'll it's a breeze to care for!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks very easy to care for! Hmmmmso you caused the earthquake! ;) haha!

Elena said...

Your new hair looks great!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is a lot shorter! Wow - but it's very cute.

Very Princess Di....

Tracy said...

Very cute!

Tracy said...

It DOES look like Princess Diana's cut, and it's very flattering on you!

Ronda said...

Ya' know Becky, I think it looks great! AND...it's WONDERFUL to finaly see a pic of your entire face....gee you are such a lovely lady!

Enjoy your new found sassy-ness with that fab new sassy hair do!

Luv Ya'
Ronda

Kelly said...

Wow -- you went a lot shorter! I love the highlights. It looks very cute!