Monday, May 10, 2010

BBQ Essential in Blue

While we are in a quick cold spell
soon enough it will warm up again and
we will begin eating on our deck
at least once per week.

There is something we use absolutely
every time. It is this tray.

To carry salt, pepper, condiments,
silverware, glasses. You name it.


When it is not in use it sits cheerfully
against the backsplash in the kitchen.
Reminding us of warmer weather that is
coming. It represents good things on
the grill...BBQ Chicken, Burgers, Steak
or Fresh Sausage. Yum!

Do you enjoy eating outside?
What sorts of things do you grill?
Are you the griller or does grill night
mean someone else gets to do the cooking?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you, Sally!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Savannah (my granddaughter) and I spent several hours on our deck on Saturday. It was almost 90 degrees. Today, it is barely 60 degrees.

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day.
Blessings,
andrea

gengen said...

Pretty flower. Happy blue Monday.

Wendy said...

We are soooo ready for warmer weather to stay! Sunflowers are a favorite....love your tray! Have a great week!
Wendy

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

We love to eat outside too! I hope to start doing so soon!

SmilingSally said...

I love to LOOK outside, but I rarely enjoy BEING outside. Weird, I know. However, I love the soft blue in your pretty tray. Happy Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

As I left the other comment, I realized I didn't say congrats on the grads and for what you do. Conrats! Also, didn't tell what a sweet photo you use for your header. SO cute. Since this link to your blog was still open, I decided to comment here. So I think I'm working on confusing anyone who will. ha ! ? Jenn

Anonymous said...

We enjoy eating outside. We grill hot dogs, burgers, steak, and chicken. We bake potatoes in the hot coals too. Grill night means someone else (my hubby) gets to do the cooking. We recently opened our picnic pavilion. I'll be sweeping the floor and wiping down the tables soon. I suspect our first meal outside will be sometime in June.