Monday, December 21, 2009

What A Girl!

I finally know what a
relief it must have been
to my Mom when I started
baking as a teenager.



Chelsea has become our resident
candy maker and cookie expert.



These are just sooo good.
She has plans to make some special
goodies to share with friends on
Christmas Eve.
I think they will like it!



My favorites are the No Bake Cookies.
Warren loves the Ritz/Peanut Butter covered in Chocolate!
I'm not telling what she is going to make
next...nope! Mums the word!

Hope your kitchens are happily
busy making pretty and yummy
cookies and such!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Oh, the Ritz sound so good right now...peanut butter, salt, chocolate...wonderful!

Simple Home said...

My 14yo daughter loves to bake too. My 16yo enjoys it too, but not as much as her younger sister. I love the no-bake ones, we call them stove-top cookies. I agree completely with your political ramblings post. We're all concerned around here, and we live in the VERY liberal state of California. Have a Glorious Christmas.
Blessings,
Marcia

Gayla said...

What a fun blessing! I know you guys are making memories and yummies... Hugs... Gayla

Elena said...

Those look so yummy! Mary and I are going to bake cookies today. This is her first time. She is so excited!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

We did our baking today!! I love doing it..all the yummy treats!