Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

Ahhh...I walked into the Living Room
this morning to the wonderful aroma
of Pine....

We did it!
We got a real tree yesterday.

So, last evening while I was setting up
our fake tree at the church, Chelsea was
here decorating the living room and the
real tree.

She did such a lovely job...but has put
the camera somewhere that only she knows
of as she rearranged. Hopefully I'll
be able to get pictures later.

Have a great Saturday.
We have a lot of work to do and then
a Christmas Ball...Featuring English
Country Dance this evening.

Blessings!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Can't wait to see your tree! Chelsea go get that camera!

detweilermom said...

I can't wait to see your tree. My girls are going out to get a tree tonight. We wanted to put up an artificial one this year but we have a mutiny on our hand so the girls decided they would go get the tree, put it up, water it and clean up afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for fresh trees!!! I am sitting by ours right now!!! MMMMMM!

Take pics cuz we all love pics!